TTS recognized UP’s efforts to provide “exceptional customer service, on-time delivery, technology capabilities and creative solutions in the intermodal business,” according to a press release. The Class I transports consumer goods, manufactured products and dairy items for TTS.
“We value our long-standing relationship with TTS and continually seek new ways to improve our intermodal service and provide value to our customers,” said John Kaiser, UP’s vice president and general manager-intermodal.
Browse articles on Union Pacific on Progressive Railroading
- How Amtrak's government affairs officers have built - and need to continue building - better congressional relationships
- Amtrak's new strategic plan will help railroad become more efficient, customer focused, execs believe
- Trending: Amtrak and RailTrends (Context, August 2012)
- MARTA to keep rail expansion vision alive
- Large railroad companies, small railroads try to forge better business relationships
- Rail fastener suppliers share product information
- Romney threatens to eliminate Amtrak subsidy if elected; Eno's Schank weighs in on potential implications
- Housing market improvement shows up in lumber carload numbers; plus, freight rail traffic data
- 2012-2013 C&S Product Information Directory