Houfek previously served as AVP of intermodal sales and director of international sales since joining CSXT in December 2007. His prior experience includes stints as director of purchasing for CMA CGM and group manager of sales and marketing for Norfolk Southern Railway.
Kenney most recently was director of domestic sales. She previously held various roles at PepsiCo, Frito Lay and the U.S. Army.
"Ryan and Maryclare bring a rich base of experience across market segments, and demonstrate a keen focus on customer needs, both now and for the future," said Clement in a prepared statement.
CSXT also announced that Drew Glassman, who most recently was AVP of intermodal marketing for CSXT Intermodal, has been promoted to VP of operations finance for CSXT.
Browse articles on CSX Transportation on Progressive Railroading
- Operation Lifesaver Inc. starts new chapter with Joyce Rose at the helm
- Crude oil and intermodal will drive rail traffic for BNSF over the long term
- Metrolink's DePallo plans to build on progress, develop long-term strategy
- RailTrends 2012 represented a full deconstruction of the North American rail industry — by Tony Hatch
- CREATE update: Grade crossing upgrades, separations and closures
- TriMet's Portland-Milwaukie project will add vital link to southeast destinations
- Union Pacific opens information technology center in Austin
- Marcellus and Utica shale drilling keeps railroads busy
- Carload Express creates Ohio short line to tap two eastern shales
- Grade crossing safety: Freight and passenger railroads take a multi-pronged approach
- High-speed rail is on a slower, but steady, track: HNTB
- Material handling and distribution equipment update
- Santa Clara VTA aims for succession planning success with IT department pilot