Railway Interchange will be held Sept. 29-30 in Indianapolis and RSI assists with the CMA technical conference.
"LRIW's educational training session is a valuable resource for women in our industry and will be a great addition to this year's [CMA] technical conference at Railway Interchange 2013," said RSI President Tom Simpson in a prepared statement.
CMA comprises the Air Brake Association, International Association of Railroad Operating Officers, Locomotive Maintenance Officers Association and the Mechanical Association Railcar Technical Services.
Browse articles on League of Railway Industry Women on Progressive Railroading
- Commuter-rail service from Providence to Boston gives a transit-oriented development its
- Rail finance and leasing outlook: What are the key issues in 2013?
- Rail finance and leasing outlook: What has been the biggest change during the past 10 years? What will the next big change be?
- How the 2012 election results could shape rail industry issues
- Amtrak, California High Speed Rail Authority partner to buy new trains
- Association makes big contributions to small railroad industry over the past century
- Q4 2012 review: Signs that 2013 will be one terrific bridge year for the rails- analysis by Tony Hatch
- Progressive Railroading's 2013 Finance & Leasing Guide - Preface
- Banks - Rail Finance & Leasing Guide 2013
- Equipment Providers/Equipment Management Services - Rail Finance & Leasing Guide 2013
- Finance Companies - Rail Finance & Leasing Guide 2013
- Investment Banks - Rail Finance & Leasing Guide 2013
- Lessors - Rail Finance & Leasing Guide 2013
- Professional Services/Consulting - Rail Finance & Leasing Guide 2013
- Oil boom will sustain the economy, rail-car leasing sector in 2013 - by Toby Kolstad
- How track work components in the 'special' category are holding up to heavier loads
- Railroads should use their strong safety culture as a foundation for improving service and productivity (commentary)
- New rail-car rule in Canada eyes emerging technologies