American Railcar Industries Inc. (ARI)
100 Clark St.
St. Charles, MO 63301
Description of services: New rail-car design and manufacturing, rail-car repair, and fleet management and engineering services.
Contact: Jim Doty, VP-Marketing, 636-940-6003, email@example.com
Chicago Freight Car Leasing Co.
Compass Capital Corp.
Connell Finance Co. Inc.
First Union Rail
FreightCar America Inc.
See LESSORS (JAIX Inc.)
Helm Financial Corp.
Kasgro Rail Corp.
Mitsui Rail Capital L.L.C.
Progress Rail Equipment Leasing
RB Railway Group Inc.
155 boul. Montréal-Toronto
Lachine, Québec H8S-1B4
514-634-5764 (Montreal); 773-853-2493 (U.S.)
Description of services: RB Railway Group is a single-source leasing, recycling and components provider to the railway industry, serving freight and passenger railroads. The company buys, sells and leases locomotives, rail cars and other railway equipment. The company also offers full recycling and hauling services, and supplies "well-maintained" components for rail cars and locomotives, the company says.
Contact: Jason Rosen, Director of Sales, firstname.lastname@example.org
1606 Rosebud Creek Road
Forsyth, MT 59327
Description of services: Rail-car and locomotive operating lessor and broker, and transportation consulting and fleet management services.
Contact: Darell J. Luther, President, 406-347-5237, Darell@tealinc.com
Julie Mink, VP, 720-733-9922, email@example.com
Trinity Industries Leasing Co.
101 N. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
312-853-3223; Fax: 312-984-3892
Description of services: TTX Co. provides rail cars and related freight car management services to the North American rail industry. TTX's pool of more than 200,000 rail cars support shippers in intermodal, automotive, paper, lumber, machinery, wind energy, steel and other commodity groups where flat cars, box cars and gondolas are required. TTX is owned by North America's leading railroads, providing rail cars on a usage basis, enabling railroads to conserve their capital for other critical infrastructure needs. TTX rail cars "free-run" between railroads, providing a fungible asset that helps minimize total empty miles, "further lowering costs and spreading risk for the industry," the company says.
Contact: Frank Adcock, Assistant VP Marketing, 312-984-3712, Frank.Adcock@ttx.com
Union Tank Car Co.
See LESSORSprevious page next page
Browse articles on rail finance on Progressive Railroading
- Commuter-rail service from Providence to Boston gives a transit-oriented development its
- Rail finance and leasing outlook: What are the key issues in 2013?
- Rail finance and leasing outlook: What has been the biggest change during the past 10 years? What will the next big change be?
- How the 2012 election results could shape rail industry issues
- Amtrak, California High Speed Rail Authority partner to buy new trains
- Association makes big contributions to small railroad industry over the past century
- Q4 2012 review: Signs that 2013 will be one terrific bridge year for the rails- analysis by Tony Hatch
- Progressive Railroading's 2013 Finance & Leasing Guide - Preface
- Banks - Rail Finance & Leasing Guide 2013
- Finance Companies - Rail Finance & Leasing Guide 2013
- Investment Banks - Rail Finance & Leasing Guide 2013
- Lessors - Rail Finance & Leasing Guide 2013
- Professional Services/Consulting - Rail Finance & Leasing Guide 2013
- Oil boom will sustain the economy, rail-car leasing sector in 2013 - by Toby Kolstad
- How track work components in the 'special' category are holding up to heavier loads
- Railroads should use their strong safety culture as a foundation for improving service and productivity (commentary)
- New rail-car rule in Canada eyes emerging technologies