<< Rail Magazine Articles Home
Kansas City Southern Article
KCS crafts security training program for front-line workers
Kansas City Southern
Kansas City Southern
and A-T Solutions recently developed Rail Employee Awareness and Counter-Terrorism Training (REACT), a comprehensive security training program designed for front-line operating employees.
A-T Solutions is a security company employed by various industries and government agencies, including the U.S. military, to develop and conduct awareness and counter-terrorism training programs.
KCS plans to roll out REACT to all U.S. front-line operating management employees by spring 2013. The program will be rolled out to operating craft employees later next year, railroad officials said in an item posted on the "KCS News"
Browse articles on Kansas City Southern on Progressive Railroading
- Rail Yard Studios finds new uses for old railroad materials
- Top executives at CSX rely on teamwork to spur business growth, enhance service performance
- Quarterly container volume best in a year; transportation, logistics M&A activity robust
- Rail car market: The outlook for rail cars and rail traffic remains uncertain — by Toby Kolstad
- The C-suite life at CSX; Patriot Rail's John Fenton: a leader to watch (Context, September 2012)
- Profile: John Fenton, Patriot Rail
- MARTA reminds passengers to ride the rails with courtesy
- Today's power conversion products need to meet railroads' reliability, adaptability and durability demands, suppliers say
- Amtrak aims to bolster its aging infrastructure to accommodate mounting ridership despite funding limitations, says Boardman
- Caltrain electrification project ready to roll
- AREMA conference attendees hear reports on safety, financial and technical trends
- Recognition, reflection on the menu at League of Railway Industry Women's annual luncheon
- Transit agencies, passenger railroads pursue eco-friendly techniques
- Railroads gear up to protect computers from hackers
Progressive Railroading editorial staff.