Titled “Creating the Right Vision for High-Speed Rail in the Northeast,” the latest forum featured panelists such as Amtrak Vice President of NEC Infrastructure and Investment Development Stephen Gardner, Federal Railroad Administrator Joseph Szabo, HNTB Corp. Chair of High-Speed Rail Services Peter Gertler and New York Department of Transportation Commissioner Joan McDonald.
To download a copy of the forum transcript, follow this link.
- Near term outlook report for HSIPR
- The year ahead, intermodal as royalty and a new high-speed rail outlook report — by Pat Foran (Context, December 2011)
- Rail Outlook 2012: Freight rail
- Rail Outlook 2012: Passenger rail
- Gas exploration and drilling in the Marcellus Shale means more traffic for Class Is, short lines
- Suppliers of dispatching technology and services factor PTC, next-level efficiencies into the planning mix
- Maintenance of Way: Track inspection technology
- Advertorial: Contractor case studies
- Rail-car delivery forecast for 2012 from Rail Theory Forecasts' Toby Kolstad
- Rail industry data and trends from Progressive Railroading December 2011