Now available from HSRupdates.com: The Near-Term Outlook for High-Speed and Intercity Passenger Rail in the U.S.
This report features insights and analysis from more than two dozen industry stakeholders, observers, legislators, critics and officials on the current status of high-speed and intercity passenger-rail development in the United States, what the coming year holds for the High-Speed Intercity Passenger Rail program and how the program can succeed in the future.
The report is free to HSRupdates.com subscribers. To download a copy, click here.
Browse articles on outlook report on Progressive Railroading
- Transcript for HNTB's forum on HSR in the Northeast
- The year ahead, intermodal as royalty and a new high-speed rail outlook report — by Pat Foran (Context, December 2011)
- Rail Outlook 2012: Freight rail
- Rail Outlook 2012: Passenger rail
- Gas exploration and drilling in the Marcellus Shale means more traffic for Class Is, short lines
- Suppliers of dispatching technology and services factor PTC, next-level efficiencies into the planning mix
- Maintenance of Way: Track inspection technology
- Advertorial: Contractor case studies
- Rail-car delivery forecast for 2012 from Rail Theory Forecasts' Toby Kolstad
- Rail industry data and trends from Progressive Railroading December 2011