Bank of America Merrill Lynch Surface Transportation - Rail
135 S. LaSalle St.
Chicago, IL 60603
Attn: Robert Hamman
Description of services: Bank of America Merrill Lynch's Surface Transportation's Rail Team serves short-line and regional railroads, rail supply and service companies, and equipment lessors. The team's goal is to provide competitive financing for working capital, acquisition, capital expansion or leasing. It also offers cash management, capital markets and investment banking advisory services, foreign exchange, interest-rate and fuel hedging services.
Contact: Robert Hamman, Senior Vice President, 312-904-7621 Fax: 312-453-3547, Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org
DVB Transport (U.S.) L.L.C. Representative Office of DVB Bank SE
609 Fifth Ave.
New York, NY 10017; Fax: 212-858-2670
Description of services: DVB Bank's Land Transport Finance Division, with New York and Frankfurt offices and a dedicated rail team, provides senior-secured asset financing loans for new/used rail cars and locomotives for operating companies, as well as equipment manufacturers and leasing companies. Product offerings include structured debt into leveraged lease and cross-border lease structures, mezzanine and junior debt, mortgage financing, debt underwriting, as well as international mergers and acquisitions advisory and cross border lease arrangement focused on rolling stock assets.
Contact: United States — Joe Devoe, Managing Director,
Europe — Martin Metz, Managing Director and Head of Land Transport Finance Division, email@example.com, +49-69-97504-350
Fifth Third Bank - Surface Transportation Group
222 South Riverside Plaza
Chicago, IL 60606
Description of services: A lending and leasing group focused on providing banking and lending solutions for railroads, rail-car lessors, railroad supply companies and industrial shippers.
Contact: Robert Hart, VP and Managing Director Surface Transportation, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Gerlach, VP-Surface Transportation Group, 312-704-2990, email@example.com
First Union Rail
See LESSORSprevious page next page
Browse articles on rail finance on Progressive Railroading
- Commuter-rail service from Providence to Boston gives a transit-oriented development its
- Rail finance and leasing outlook: What are the key issues in 2013?
- Rail finance and leasing outlook: What has been the biggest change during the past 10 years? What will the next big change be?
- How the 2012 election results could shape rail industry issues
- Amtrak, California High Speed Rail Authority partner to buy new trains
- Association makes big contributions to small railroad industry over the past century
- Q4 2012 review: Signs that 2013 will be one terrific bridge year for the rails- analysis by Tony Hatch
- Progressive Railroading's 2013 Finance & Leasing Guide - Preface
- Equipment Providers/Equipment Management Services - Rail Finance & Leasing Guide 2013
- Finance Companies - Rail Finance & Leasing Guide 2013
- Investment Banks - Rail Finance & Leasing Guide 2013
- Lessors - Rail Finance & Leasing Guide 2013
- Professional Services/Consulting - Rail Finance & Leasing Guide 2013
- Oil boom will sustain the economy, rail-car leasing sector in 2013 - by Toby Kolstad
- How track work components in the 'special' category are holding up to heavier loads
- Railroads should use their strong safety culture as a foundation for improving service and productivity (commentary)
- New rail-car rule in Canada eyes emerging technologies