NEWS LISTINGSSITE HOME
Now available on your:
Monday, September 23, 2013
Early bird rate for RailTrends conference ends Friday
The early bird rate for the RailTrends® conference is available until week's end. The cost of registration for the event, to be held Nov. 21-22 at the W New York Hotel in New York City, is $1,299 at the early bird rate, a $250 savings. The special rate is available through Sept. 27.
Presented by Progressive Railroading in association with independent transportation industry analyst Tony Hatch, RailTrends 2013 will focus on the theme, "Securing Rail's Role in a New Energy and Manufacturing Era."
• Norfolk Southern Corp. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Wick Moorman, the recipient of Progressive Railroading's 2013 Railroad Innovator Award;
• NS President Jim Squires;
• Canadian Pacific CEO E. Hunter Harrison, who received the first Railroad Innovator Award in 2009;
• CSX Corp. Vice President and Chief Transportation Officer Cindy Sanborn;
• Kansas City Southern Senior VP of Intermodal and Automotive Brian Bowers;
• Genesee & Wyoming Inc. President and CEO Jack Hellmann;
• Watco Cos. L.L.C. CEO Rick Webb;
• Indiana Rail Road Co. President and CEO Tom Hoback;
• Association of American Railroads President and CEO Ed Hamberger;
• American Short Line and Regional Railroad Association President Richard Timmons; and
• Surface Transportation Board Chairman Daniel Elliott III.
For more information about RailTrends, including the event's agenda and sponsors, log onto www.railtrends.com.
More news items from 9/23/2013
Rail Industry Online Only Features
(past 30 days)