The magazine defines a Rising Star as someone under the age of 40 who is making a positive impact on his or her company, organization, department or team, and is viewed by others — peers, colleagues, supervisors, clients, associates — as a rising star in the industry.
Progressive Railroading will select 20 Rising Stars and publish their profiles in the September 2013 issue. The nomination form can be found on ProgressiveRailroading.com.
- At CSX, a healthier employee is a safer employee
- For New York, New Jersey transit agencies, the Hurricane Sandy recovery process continues
- On resiliency and not going back, post-Sandy
- Progress with positive train control gauged at NTSB forum
- TTCI's Stabler stresses quality, reputable railroad research at Colorado R&D facility
- Class I railroads rate the state of positive train control
- Canadian Pacific rides the crude-oil wave
- Railroad suppliers provide ways to prevent track from bending and twisting
- Capital Metro adds Pinterest to social media arsenal