<< Rail Magazine Articles Home
Railroading People ArticleRailroading People
People in the News (March 2007)
Class I appointments
- Kansas City Southern promoted William Wochner from vice president and interim general counsel to senior VP and chief legal officer. The Class I also named Scott Mylin AVP of revenue accounting and disbursement
- Norfolk Southern Corp. named Cindy Earhart VP of human resources to succeed the retiring Thomas Mullenix Jr.; and Thomas Werner, VP of information technology to succeed Earhart.
- CSX Corp. named Alison Brown VP of human resources; CSX Transportation named Jim Marks VP of safety.
- The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey named Anthony Shorris executive director.
- The Massachusetts Bay Commuter Railroad Co., which operates and maintains the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority’s regional rail network, graduated its second class of locomotive engineers: William Amado, Jennifer Broady, Michael McCann, Lara McMillan, Anthony Palino, Barbara Payne, Brandon Quaranto, Daniel Rouleau, Richard Russell and Daniel Shea.
Sharing their knowledge
- The Intermodal Transportation Institute named two new faculty members: BNSF Corp. EVP, Law and Secretary Roger Nober will teach “Transportation Law and Regulation,” and Surface Transportation Board Commissioner Francis Mulvey will teach “Transportation Economics.”
- AIG Equipment Finance Holdings Inc. named Eugene Henneberry president and chief executive officer of AIG Rail Services Inc.
- Amsted Rail International named Doug Cummings general managerAustralia.
- Sperry Rail Service named Jamie O’Rourke managing director of Sperry RailNorth America Operations.
- Wi-Tronix L.L.C. named Fred Cozzi VP of sales.
Browse articles on Kansas City Southern on Progressive Railroading
Progressive Railroading editorial staff.